Thursday, November 1, 2012

Updates on Jackson

With all the hustle and bustle of Jackson's birthday and the upcoming holidays, I haven't had a chance to catch everyone up on his latest Nutritionist and OT appointments. Jackson has hit the 20 lb mark!!!!  We have been waiting for this day for a long time, and so glad he finally reached that goal.  He now has 2 new ladies he meets with Miss Hope his Occupational Therapist (Miss Lindsay had her baby and is on maternity leave) and Miss Amelia his Nutritionist, since Miss Mimi has retired.  Both ladies are great, and Jackson seems to like them both very much.  Now that Jackson is using 30 plus words, we are working on colors, numbers, and word recognition.  He is doing great, with his vocabulary so far, and keeps us entertained with the silly things he says.  This little boy never ceases to amaze me, and I feel so beyond blessed to have the opportunity to be a part of his growth and development!

I made Jackson his own little playlist on my iPhone, and put the song from Disneys Tarzan on there, "You'll be in my heart" sung by Phil Collins.  There is one particular line that goes, "For one so small, you seem so strong" I love that line, it fits Jackson to a T. 

As the holidays are approaching we are getting ready to do some Fall and Winter themed art projects, so I will be posting pics throughout the upcoming months.  Here are a few of the crafts we have done so far!

We made slime!!!

Jackson's painting method haha

ooooh

One little two little three little Indian



No comments:

Post a Comment