Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Daily Dose of Jackson Updated!!!


Well this blog has now been taken over by Jacksons nanny Sarah, so much has happened just in the last few months, and I'd love to be able to share all the fun things going on in his life.

I started watching Jackson back in December, and am amazed at the progress and growth he has accomplished just in these few short months, and I feel so honored to be a part of his development.

 He is growing and learning more and more everyday, he is eating a wide variety of "big kid" foods and loves doing arts and crafts. He is already starting to take steps and is so close to walking, and his personality is as big as those beautiful blue eyes.

Please stay tuned for more pictures and posts from Jackson, he has much to tell you about. Also, I will be including some recipes and food ideas that have seemed to work in contributing to his weight gain.

* As my disclaimer I am in no way a nutritionalist or medical professional, these are recipes I found kid friendly, easy to make, and included all the essentials he needs in his daily diet (per his nutritionalist).

No comments:

Post a Comment