Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Some more pictures..

Well today has been a relaxing day for Jackson, the weather is a little dreary out, so we are staying inside and playing today.  He's taking a good nap this morning, so I thought I would add a few more pictures that I edited, to share with ya'll.

The site I use for editing is www.picnik.com and they are fantastic and free, the unfortunate thing is they are closing down April 19th, but the great thing is they are allowing any users to take advantage of premium editing tools (which used to be designated for Premium paying members only).

       Have a great day!

 I love this little onesie, he looks so serious and ready for work :)
 Big smiles!
 Jacksons little feet are too cute!
so cute in his constellation jammies!
And they glow in the dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment