Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday News

Hi there, so I have been terrible about updating this, Julia and I have a new working schedule so we have been getting adjusted to that.  As of last Friday morning Jackson has started a new Mommy and Me Music Class called Music Together, and from what I hear he loved it!

Since then Jackson has been on his pretty regular routine and is looking forward to spending Easter in Dallas this upcoming weekend!

I have also discovered he now likes to play "peek a boo" and he covers, well almost covers, his eyes and moves them and says "boo", cutest thing ever!

I am excited to start working on some "school" type learning with him, shapes, colors, etc since he is so eager to learn and such a quick learner!


Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment