Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday, January 13th

NORMAL!!!

The MRI came back absolutely normal.  There are no issues with his brain growth and maturity.  Now, the feedings are still a bit challenging for him to bottle feed all of his food and not run out of gas.  We changed the additive that we are fortifying the  breast milk with to see if it will help him with some of his stomach and gas issues.  Hopefully that change alone will give him a bunch of strength back without him having to push all of the time.


Soothing myself with my hands after a long day.

Sucking my thumb in daddy's arms.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning sweet little man! So happy to hear your MRI was good! Maybe you can get out today and be at your baby shower in the morning!!!!!!!!
    That would be awesome! But, I know that would just be wishful thinking on my part. It sounds like your mommy & daddy better unpack all the gifts asap 'cause the boss is coming home soon!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome news! I'm so happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete