Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday, December 3rd

Finally something to speak about.  Jackson's oxygen was reduced again, down to 2 liters from 3.  Once he's down to 1 or 1.5 liters they can start working on him with a bottle on the whole suck swallow breathe thing.  They have also increased the amount of food he's getting again, and then reduced the amount of time they give it to him in.  They used to feed him once every three hours, and it took an hour to feed him.  Now, they are giving it to him over a period of 30 minutes rather than an hour.  This is supposed to mimic breastfeeding almost identically. 



Sleeping with daddy

Now sleeping on my own.

1 comment:

  1. Jackson...I'm amazed! You have grown so much since I last checked on you! I'm so happy that you are doing well. It's getting closer & closer to the time you will get to go home. I can't wait until the day I will meet you.
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Debbie

    p.s. Could you send a little of your hair this way? My little Jaxon could use some :)

    ReplyDelete